Kreacher Konnections is sponsoring an art contest for kids to express how much they love their pets or animals in general. It is known that the relationship between a person and a pet is often one of the most meaningful things in life. In this contest kids will have a chance to express their feelings though art.
- All submissions need to be on paper or canvas, but can be any medium including but not limited to pencils, crayon, paint, chalk, collage, digital etc.
- All submissions must be original works created solely by the entrant.
- All submissions must have a title.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an entry form.
- One entry per person.
- All submissions must be mailed to Kreacher Konnections; PO Box 83; Flint, MI 48501
- All submissions must be postmarked by January 31, 2014 or turned in at January showings. Doogies Supercenter January 4th 11 am to 3 pm (8463 Davison Rd, Davison, MI 48423), Lapeer Pet Supplies Plus January 11th 11 am to 3 pm (873 S Main St, Lapeer, MI 48446), or Fenton Tractor Supply Company January 25th 11am to 3 pm (3265 Owen Rd, Fenton, MI 48430)
- A winner will be chosen for each of the four age groups as well as an honorable mention. (Preschool, Grades 1st-4th, Grades 5th-8th, Grades 9th-12th)
- Winners will be announced on February 14, 2014