Here are some ways you can help us.
We can always use volunteers. We have showings at least three Saturdays a month and can use help to set up or tear down, as well as help during the showing either talking to people or walking the dogs. See upcoming events and fill out a Volunteer Form if interested in helping.
There are always more animals in need of rescue than there are homes for them to stay in, even temporarily. Foster homes are always in need. Kreacher Konnections will provide the food and necessities for the fosters while they are in your care. All we ask is that you care for them and transport them to at least 2 adoption events per month. Whether just available for emergency situations or long term fostering please fill out the Foster Home Application.
Our organization is completely funded by donations from concerned citizens such as you. We greatly appreciate any donation.
Our Current Wishlist:
- Dry dog food (we will take anything but our favorites are Nutro – Diamond – Purina Pro Plan)
- Dry puppy food
- Dry kitten food
- Cat litter (any brand except for Wegmans)
- Wet dog and cat food – any variety or size
- Collars and leashes for all size dogs
- Dog toys, especially rope toys
- Cat toys
- Blankets or towels
- Metal crates and plastic travel crates
- Advantage or Revolution flea preventative
- Comfortis chewables for dogs or cats