I heART pets contest
Kreacher Konnections is sponsoring an art contest for kids to express how much they love their pets or animals in general. It is known that the relationship between a person and a pet is often one of the most meaningful things in life. In this contest kids will have a chance to express their feelings though art.
- All submissions need to be on paper or canvas, but can be any medium including but not limited to pencils, crayon, paint, chalk, collage, digital etc.
- All submissions must be original works created solely by the entrant.
- All submissions must have a title.
- All submissions must be accompanied by an entry form.
- One entry per person.
- All submissions must be mailed to Kreacher Konnections; PO Box 83; Flint, MI 48501
- All submissions must be postmarked by January 31, 2014 or turned in at January showings. Doogies Supercenter January 4th 11 am to 3 pm (8463 Davison Rd, Davison, MI 48423), Lapeer Pet Supplies Plus January 11th 11 am to 3 pm (873 S Main St, Lapeer, MI 48446), or Fenton Tractor Supply Company January 25th 11am to 3 pm (3265 Owen Rd, Fenton, MI 48430)
- A winner will be chosen for each of the four age groups as well as an honorable mention. (Preschool, Grades 1st-4th, Grades 5th-8th, Grades 9th-12th)
- Winners will be announced on February 14, 2014